Meet The Coach
A woman, wife, and mother who loves God, her family, and her village. The author of The Shattered Whole interactive journal, host of The Shattered Whole Podcast, and emotional restoration coach.
As a sexual assault survivor, she is now a mother living with previous pregnancy loss, dysautonomia, and PCOS. She has been abused, broken, frustrated, lost, and stuck in a cycle of pain. Yet over the course of 2 decades submitted and in partnership with God, she has done the internal and external work necessary to acknowledge the hurt, claim healing and live with a renewed mindset.
Samura has over 20 years of event management and team development experience for clients including Federal agencies, NYPD, Apple Inc., Hope City Church, and a host of community organizations. Her life is a testament to God’s grace and glory. She has committed her life to be God's hands, feet, and heart to all He has called her to as a disciple.
- Certified EQI 2.0 and E360 Emotional Intelligence Assessment and Coaching, APA
- Certified in Trauma Healing, Trauma Healing Institute
- Certified in Advance Leadership Intensive
- Facilitating leadership development and strategic plans for organizations
- Cornell University -Women Entrepreneurship
- Nyack College- Studied Social Work
- Conflict Resolution - Situation, Behavior, and Impact
- Certified in Mental Health First Aid
- Acknowledge Hurt - Facts, Feelings, Behavior, and Impact.
- Claiming Healing - Power, Internal and External beliefs
- Living with a renewed mindset - Learning, Engaging, and Transforming